Why does it difficult when it can be easy? Everything goes smoothly with these hacks for new mothers!
Pfff, did you think, as a new-born mother, that a little one could be so laborious? I sometimes found it very overwhelming. If I had known about these hacks before then it might have been easier for me then.
1. Milk at room temperature I always dragged a thermos flask with warm water so that I could always make a bottle of milk at the right temperature. Or I was eagerly looking for a microwave to get it done. It is actually much more convenient if you let your child get used to a bottle at room temperature. Are you immediately rid of that hassle …
2. Dog poop bags you always buy those diaper bags to put in a dirty poop diaper? Did you know that dog waste bags are much cheaper and have the same effect as those expensive diaper bags?
3. The plastic bag makes sure you always have a plastic bag in your handbag. Such a bag is multifunctional: they can spit into it, or use it as an ’emergency potty’, and it is also super handy to put dirty and/or wet clothing in if an accident has happened.
4. The baby powder you go to the beach, bring baby powder. It is the ideal way to get sand off your little one.5. WashclothDoes your little one suffer from emerging teeth? That way you can ease the pain a bit. Grab a new washcloth and dip it in the camomile tea. Put it in a plastic bag with a zipper and put it in the freezer. If your little one is bothered, let him suck and chew on the washcloth. An additional advantage is that the tea has a calming effect.
6. Clean the pump device parts, of course, you want to keep a pump device sterile as possible, but it is not really necessary to clean every part after every pumping. Put the parts in a plastic bag and put it in the fridge. At the end of the day, you can thoroughly clean each part.
7. tests are you going out? Put the (spare) teats in a small plastic sandwich bag to keep them clean.
8. Does your baby fart a lot? Maybe you can help him a bit with that to provide faster lighting. Place your baby on its back and turn its legs as if it is on a bicycle.
9. Background noise each your child to sleep with background noise. This way you prevent it from becoming a light sleeper that wakes up with every sound. Now that it is summer, you can, for example, switch on a fan.
If you know more, let us know!